Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Show #5 Comments:

Just had these comments from one of our dedicated listeners.

I wanted to make some comments about the latest podcast.

1. I think I figured out why energy drinks are apart of food stamps. To give
the poor enough energy to be able to work two jobs so they won't have to be
on food stamps any longer.


Good point.


2. when I heard you were a vegetarian I thought it might be for some noble
reason like to decrease your carbon foot print but I didn't think it was
because you're a totally sissy. I can't say I've watched man vs food but it
couldn't be that bad. plus I kind of like the semi coma you get from eating
too much.


Well, I think it's a little of both really.

One day I just realized that I didn't like the idea of eating an animal I didn't kill. And since I don't go around killing animals, I don't eat meat. If push came to shove I could, but we'd be talking about a survivalism scenario.

So yeah, in summation, I'm a pussy.

Thanks for the feedback. Now I'm going to go watch Gilmore Girls.

0 comments: